Pages

21 August 2015

Thought of the day : Small Business, Passion is Key



Do  what you love, love what you are doing. simple sentences that can not be underestimated.
Can you create a meaningful life out of something you love? Ya. Is it possible to make money from your passion? Absolutely.

We're talking about passion. I am now 20 years old.
While turning my passion into a business may not all be rosy, it is a journey worth pursuing.
I've a passion in the art, not all of the arts. but at least, be able to play the theater (I'm not bad in acting), I am pleased to draw (I think I'll try to post about my water color drawings), I had an interest in fashion. Ya .. anyway I can sew. and again I'm really interested in photography although I was an amateur. lol!

Talk about passion, what is passion? Well.
Passion is the desire of a great passion that is in yourself. then, what to do with the future? because you will succeed if you work in the field that you want. "want to" is not just you love it, but you also enjoy. at least you feel happy and unencumbered.

I get a lot of knowledge about the business from my father. although my father was not a businessman, hahaha. but he has a myriad of suggestions and I had to immortalize every word in my mind.
Essentially, an excerpt from my father:
"in business, there are some risks that you will face. You just have to be ready to deal with it, and do it!"

Jim Collins in his best-selling book Good to Great had said, "Good" is the "Great" enemy.  Means that if we want to be great so we should not feel good enough. so we felt it was good enough, then we would be reluctant to improve.

So, I always start my business with little things. The little thing is a dream.
I introduce to you my small business....Proudly present^^




Tiffany Dwi Putri Wear Nisamedi.hproject Pashmina



Instagram


So, Grab some for yourself!
Go follow on Instagram^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment